This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
Charlotte Bryer-Ash Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. I totally respect your personal information and will only ask you for what information I really need from you. I will look after it in the same way I would want my own information looked after, keeping it secure! I will only share it with others where it is needed in order to help deliver our service to you (such as our professional printing laboratory who may need your name and address to post your purchases, if you have requested a second shooter/assistant). Be assured that I will never share your information in any other circumstances – nor will I sell it on elsewhere!
Here are more details:
1. The Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services, and we will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely. We may collect the following information:
● Contact information including telephone number, address and email address
● Event Details specific to contracted services
We use the above data to deliver our service to you, to personalise your experience and occasionally for marketing purposes. We collect this data on the following lawful basis for consent, to arrange or fulfil a contract. Obviously being a photographic business we also create and manage images as per our contractual agreement(s).
When you visit our website we also collect Cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user’s computer and are stored on the user’s web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example. This helps us personalise your experience.
2. Which third parties do we share Personal Data with?
We share personal data with the following third parties: Google analytics, Gmail, G Suite, Studio Ninja (Client Database), Mailchimp, Shootproof (online gallery). There are also certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do we share your Personal Data with the above?
We share your data in order to to deliver our service to you, for marketing purposes and to personalise your experience. We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if necessary eg if a third party we utilise could have servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case, we will either obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU’s guidelines.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure by following internal policies of best practice and training for staff, Encryption, by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online. In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we will also inform you.
6. You have the following rights
– the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
– the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
– the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
– the right to have your personal data erased
– the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
– the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
– the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
– rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via emailing your request at email@example.com
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is ongoing. We may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract with you has finished for Tax legislation purposes. We will store a backup of your images for a minimum of 2 years. This is due to requests for replacement images being made after the contracted date.
Mail: 29 Cranbrook Road, Parkstone, BH12 3BN
Last update of this policy: 25/5/2018
If you have any questions, please call us on 07818 116557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org