Not to sure where to start when deciding on your wedding venue in Dorset?
There are some really beautiful Wedding Venues in the area, accomodating to so many different types of couples, depending on your style and what you are looking for from your day. From Castles to Manor Houses, or Hotels to Fields – hey, even the beach.
Having relocated back to Dorset, I have been checking out the venues in my local area. Today, I thought I would share a list of my top favourite wedding venues in Dorset summed up with a quick line for you!
1. The Pennsylvania Castle, Weymouth – The perfect venue for the Coastal Couple
2. Italian Villa, Compton Acres – A great all-in-one venue (Here is a recent article I wrote on this venue)
3. Sopley Mill, Christchurch – A beautiful venue with lots of character and a brillant team
4. Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch – A historic venue, ideal for a romantic setting (Here is a recent article I wrote on this venue)
5. Beach Weddings, Bournemouth Beaches – Getting married, on the beach…I think this needs no explanation
6. Wilkswood Farm, Swanage – An ideal marquee venue overlooking Studland (Check out Camelot Marquees, if your looking for a local company)
7. Hotel Du Vin, Poole – A stylish wedding venue for those looking for something abit more in Town for their intimate day
8. Larmer Tree, Wimborne – Your perfect setting for a Garden Wedding
9. Harry Warren House, Studland – An outdoor, picturesque venue
10. Parley Manor, Bournemouth – A popular venue, a Georgian Manor House brimming with English charm
Much love, Charlotte x